updated March 2, 2017
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/som/faculty/policies/ - JHU SOM Faculty policies, including:
- Policy on Conflict of Commitment and Conflict of Interest
- Rules and Guidelines for Responsible Conduct of Research
- Teacher/Learner policy (this link is broken in the "Responsible Conduct" policy)
- Procedures for Dealing with Issues of Professional Misconduct
- Procedures for Dealing with Issues of Research Misconduct
- Grievance Procedure for Faculty, Fellows, and the Student Body
- Guidelines for Conduct in Teacher/Learner Relationships
Human subjects - the JCCI (JHU SOM IRB): http://irb.jhmi.edu/
Animal care - http://www.jhu.edu/animalcare/
What is Ethics in Research & Why is It Important?
Great article by David B. Resnik, J.D., Ph.D. hosted by the NIEHS/NIH
On Being a Scientist: http://stills.nap.edu/html/obas
A valuable resource made available by NAP
ICMJE Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals: http://www.icmje.org/recommendations/
A great resource, including ethics, privacy, conflict of interest, etc.
Online Resource from the Columbia Responsible Conduct of Research Education Committee (RCREC)
|Note the alarmingly disproportionate increase in retractions (in red) relative to total publications (blue)!|
This page compiled by Stuart Ray, M.D. <email@example.com>, who is solely responsible for the content herein.